22 March 2011

Goodbye for Now!


Today was our final day in DC and we went to the Smithsonian’s Natural history museum and a final stroll down the National Mall.

I have been to several natural history and anthropological museums before; this one was about in the middle of the pack for me, seen better, been to worse.  Nothing really of note to discuss happened here, except I finally did find that you can use math in Biology!

 

 After that we took a final lap around the Capital Building and White House it was time to return to the hotel, pick up our bags and fly off into the sunset. I have liked my time in DC quite a bit, the feel of the city, the environment and the people all just felt right.  Hopefully I will return soon either to study or to work, or at the very least during a summer for an internship of some kind in the near future.  We were blessed with amazing (and slightly unseasonable) weather and a dearth of tourists since it is still early in the season.  

That ends this story arc in my blog, but who knows what adventures will come in the future. 

So like the South and vampires, “Matt of the North” shall RAISE AGAIN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment