Hello from what must be the rainiest and coldest part of the state of CA!
As I have not been traveling much of late, or doing much of
anything that is not schoolwork, I have not posted for a while. However, last weekend, I returned to one of
the most beautiful coastlines I know of: the Point Lobos State Nature
Reserve. My friend Ali come up to visit
for the weekend and I knew we had to explore this natural wonder together.
(Plus, as a marine biologist, I knew she would be handy to have along!) The park has both sand and pebble beaches, many
kinds of marine life and birds, and is one of only two places that Monterey
cypress trees grow.
Now for the real reason for this post, the pictures!
![]() |
| Monterey Cypress Trees |
![]() |
| Oh Deer |
![]() |
| And of course, the Otters!!! |
To all of the MIIS people: you have to visit this park, it is less than a 15 minute drive from campus and quite an amazing place.
My only upcoming trips are from Monterey to home... which means it's time to plan anther trip! And until that time comes, I remain,
Matt








No comments:
Post a Comment