16 October 2010

Back in Saint Petersburg!

Both my time with my friends in Moscow and my adventures in France with mother where amazing!

Thousands of miles , hundreds of pictures and many fun times and new memories later I have returned "home" (for lack of a better word) to St. Petersburg.  I have retuned to a colder St. Petersburg
which has experienced snow recently, but I have not seen it yet.

I have quite a few pictures, experiences and stories to share on my blog and I will endeavor to post as much of it as possible as soon as possible over the coming days.  I will endeavor to post them so they will appear to have been posted at the time the events really happened.  So  please check back often over the next few days as I try to turn my notes, ticket stubs and pictures into some rendering of the thrill filled week I have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment