16 December 2010

The Way Forward

Over the last 4 months I have had over 1000 visits to the 68 posts of this blog from friends and family in 5 countries.  I hope that sharing my adventures both helped me keep in contact with you and provided some level of entertainment and education about Russia as I learned and did so much.

I hope to continue to write a few more posts for this blog in the coming weeks as I reflect on my best memories, reverse culture shock and try to draw some initial conclusions and lessons from the last months. 

Writing this blog has been a useful and enjoyable for me during my trip, and I am seriously considering making a new blog to reflect on events and ideas in my life after Russia.  But that will be a new blog as I intended to keep Matt of the North dedicated to my trip and I hope to find some way to print and have a record of my trip in book form so I will never forget all of my adventures in Russia.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment